Hepatitis A Saturday Vaccination Clinic
|March 21, 2020 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
601 East University Boulevard
Melbourne, FL 32901
Main Office - Viera Clinic
2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
The Department of Health in Brevard County is holding Saturday clinic hours during the month of March for hepatitis A vaccinations only at its Melbourne and Viera clinics. Anyone who would like to receive the hepatitis A vaccine can come to the event to get the shot for free.
The department recommends that individuals who are either high-risk for contracting the virus or high-risk for serious complications from the virus get vaccinated. This includes (but isn’t limited to) individuals who:
- Use injected or illicit drugs.
- Are experiencing homelessness.
- Are diagnosed with underlying liver disease.
- Work with homeless or intravenous drug users outside of a healthcare setting.
- Are over age 60 and have a serious underlying medical condition.
- Are first responders.
- Come into direct contact with others who have the virus.
Event Starts: 9:00 AM
Event Ends: 11:00 AM