TALLAHASSEE—As Spring Break kicks into full swing, the Florida Department of Health is warning residents and visitors of the potential health hazards associated with black henna tattoos. The paste in black henna tattoos contains a toxic chemical found in black hair dye called para-phenylenediamine (PPD).
- Florida Preschoolers Make Gains Toward Healthier Weights
- Measles Case in International Traveler Confirmed in Osceola County
- Florida Department of Health in Brevard County Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Addresses County Health Rankings
- DOH Joins AMA, CDC to "Prevent Diabetes STAT"
- Four Florida Hospitals Recognized As Cancer Centers of Excellence
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Injury Prevention Award Recipient Announced
- Three Appointments to Council of Licensed Midwifery