COVID-19 Call Center
For general questions about COVID-19, please contact the DOH-Brevard COVID-19 Call Center at 321-454-7141. The DOH-Brevard Call Center is available Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
The Moderna, Pfizer (adult and pediatric), and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) COVID-19 vaccines are offered, based on availability, per the schedules below. No appointment necessary.
- Viera – All COVID-19 Vaccines
- Monday – Friday from 8AM to 4PM at 2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way, Viera, FL 32940
- Melbourne – All COVID-19 Vaccines
- Monday – Friday from 8AM to 4PM at 601 E University Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32901
- Titusville – All COVID-19 Vaccines
- Monday – Friday from 8AM to 4PM at 611 N Singleton Ave, Titusville, FL 32796
Print and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form to bring with you for more efficient service.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (English)
- COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form (Spanish)
For COVID-19 testing locations in Brevard County, please visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/testing-sites/?display_map=1&county=Brevard&city=.
For more COVID-19 information, visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/.