Florida Department of Health in Brevard Reminds Residents of the Importance of Back to School Vaccinations
The Moderna COVID-19 vaccine is offered, based on availability, Monday – Friday from 8:15AM – 11:15AM and 1:00PM – 4:00PM at 2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way in Viera. No appointment is required for the 1st dose. Second dose appointments are provided at the time of the first dose. Those arriving for vaccine will be provided directions upon entering the parking lot.
Print and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form to bring to the appointment for more efficient service.
The state of Florida has developed strike teams to vaccinate homebound seniors statewide. Seniors and/or their caregivers can sign up to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in their home by sending their request by email to HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com.Viera Clinic COVID-19 Vaccination Event Page
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- State Surgeon General Issues Public Health Advisory Rescinding Previously Issued Advisories, Expanding Vaccine Eligibility, and Encouraging the Resumption of In-Person Government Operations and Services Statewide
- Monoclonal Antibody Treatments Are Available Throughout Florida
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Health Officials Update COVID-19 Vaccination Operations
- Health Officials Expand COVID-19 Vaccination Operations
- Department of Health in Brevard County Offers Two New Educational Programs
- Florida Department of Health in Brevard County Highlights Recent Efforts in Providing COVID-19 Vaccine
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals