Every year, December 1 marks the global observance of World AIDS Day. This year’s national World AIDS Day theme is Ending the HIV Epidemic: Community by Community. The Florida Department of Health is calling on Floridians in all communities to unite in support of those living with HIV and to remember those who we’ve lost. We hope that you’ll join us in our efforts to raise awareness for HIV and AIDS on this World AIDS Day and every day.Full Story on FloridaHealth.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- ICYMI - The FLORIDA DEPARTMENT of HEALTH RECOGNIZES WORLD AIDS DAY
- Florida Surgeon General Announces New Agency Leadership
- December 1 is World AIDS Day
- Diabetes - Do You Know the U.S. Numbers?
- Governor DeSantis' Bolder, Brighter, Better Future Budget Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- DOH-Brevard Promotes Early Detection and Treatment to Fight Breast Cancer
- Florida Department of Health Reminds Floridians to Protect Themselves from the Flu
- Florida Department of Health in Brevard County Lifts County Wide Precautionary Swimming Advisory
- Florida Department of Health in Brevard County Issues Precautionary Swim Advisory
- What to do if Your Well is Flooded
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals