Florida Health reminds all residents and visitors that the best protection from seasonal flu is the flu vaccine. Flu strains change from year to year, so up-to-date coverage is critical. It is recommended that everyone 6 months of age and older receive the vaccine each year to protect against illness.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Surgeon General Dr. John Armstrong’s Daily Zika Update
- Department Observes National Black HIV-AIDS Awareness Day
- Healthiest Weight Florida Promotes Healthy Snacks For the Big Game
- Mosquito Bite Protection
- Department of Health Recognizes World Cancer Day
- Declaration of Public Health Emergency for Zika
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals