Florida Department of Health in Brevard Reminds Residents of the Importance of Back to School Vaccinations
To better serve Brevard County residents, vaccinations will be available, with no appointment necessary, at the drive-through site at 2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way in Viera. Visit the COVID-19 Vaccination event page listed below for information about expanded hours.
Individuals may pre-register for vaccine appointments and be notified when appointments are available by visiting myvaccine.fl.gov or by calling 866-201-5420 or TTY (TeleTYpewriter) 833-476-1525.
Please remember, demand for the COVID-19 vaccine is high. You will be contacted in the order in which you pre-registered.
Print and complete the COVID-19 Vaccine Screening and Consent Form to bring to the appointment for more efficient service.
The state of Florida has developed strike teams to vaccinate homebound seniors statewide. Seniors and/or their caregivers can sign up to receive a COVID-19 vaccine in their home by sending their request by email to HomeboundVaccine@em.myflorida.com.myvaccine.fl.gov
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Healthy You, Healthy Baby
- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- Health Officials Expand COVID-19 Vaccination Operations
- Department of Health in Brevard County Offers Two New Educational Programs
- Florida Department of Health in Brevard County Highlights Recent Efforts in Providing COVID-19 Vaccine
- Health Officials Issue Rabies Alert
- Department of Health in Brevard County Explains New COVID-19 Quarantine Options
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals