Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
2565 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
HIV Prevention and Education
HIV/AIDS education and prevention brochures, posters and informative materials available. Condoms available in bulk for organizations and events. Please call 321-504-0919 for more information.
Counseling and Testing
The Florida Department of Health in Brevard County provides counseling and testing on an Anonymous or Confidential basis.
Anonymous - no names are used so patients are provided anonymity. The patient is instructed to return to the clinic in two weeks for results and post-testing counseling. To make an appointment call 321-690-6486.
Confidential - counseling and testing is provided in our STD (sexually transmitted disease), Family planning, and Maternity clinics, with each patient signing a written consent form. To schedule an appointment for the Melbourne Clinic, call 321-726-2909. To schedule an appointment for the Viera or Titusville Clinic, call 321-637-7300.
Positive HIV Contact Tracing
The Florida Department of Health in Brevard County may obtain contacts (sexual or needle sharing partners) from patients.
HIV and AIDS Surveillance
The law requires that HIV+ and AIDS be reported to the Florida Department of Health in Brevard County. Upon receiving the reports, each case is investigated and reported to the State Health Office in Tallahassee.
Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
The program assists with utilities and shelter expenses in emergency situations. Limited funding available.
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
ADAP provides antiretroviral medications to uninsured, underinsured and some insured individuals living with HIV. Services are provided through medication dispensed directly to eligible clients or by purchase of health insurance and medication copay assistance that includes coverage for HIV-related medications.
Through the online site https://flhiv.doh.state.fl.us/AIMSAZURE clients can complete and submit the fillable online eligibility forms and/or documentation for ADAP Initial Enrollment and ADAP Recertification. Clients do not need login credentials to gain access to this site. The following forms are available for on-line submittal:
- RWB Eligibility Application Form
- ADAP Recertification Form
- Initiation of Services (DH3204)
- Authorization to Disclose Confidential Information (DH3203)
- Self-Employment Tracking Sheet
When completing a form(s) and/or submitting documentation on-line for ADAP Recertification please choose your ADAP coordinator for retrieval and review. For all ADAP Initial Enrollments, please choose Chanel.
AIDS Patient Care Network and Ryan White Program
These case management guided programs assist with outpatient medical services, dental services, local pharmacy coverage, medical transport and mental health care. Programs assist those with and without health insurance. Individuals must meet CORE eligibility requirements prior to receiving services.
For More Information:
- HIV Information and Program Referral - 321-690-6486
- HIV Counseling and Testing: Anonymous, Confidential and Rapid - 321-690-6486 or 321-690-6498
- HIV Education and Prevention Resources, Outreach, and Information - 321-504-0919
- AIDS Information, Counseling and Testing, and Anonymous Appointments - 321-690-6486
- HIV/AIDS Surveillance - 321-690-6485
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP) - 321-634-6308 or 321-637-7319
- HOPWA, PCN, and Ryan White Case Management - 321-690-6485 or 321-690-6444
- Department of Health website - http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/aids/index.html
- Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline
- English - 1-800-FLA-AIDS (352-2437)
- Spanish - 1-800-545-SIDA (545-7432)
- Creole - 1-800-AIDS-101 (243-7101)