Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV)/Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
2565 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
HIV Prevention and Education
HIV/AIDS education and prevention brochures, posters and informative materials available. Condoms available in bulk for organizations and events. Please call 321-504-0919 for more information.
Counseling and Testing
The Florida Department of Health in Brevard County provides counseling and testing on an Anonymous or Confidential basis.
Anonymous - no names are used so patients are provided anonymity. The patient is instructed to return to the clinic in two weeks for results and post-testing counseling. To make an appointment call 321-690-6486.
Confidential - counseling and testing is provided in our STD (sexually transmitted disease), Family planning, and Maternity clinics, with each patient signing a written consent form. To schedule an appointment for the Melbourne Clinic, call 321-726-2909. To schedule an appointment for the Viera or Titusville Clinic, call 321-637-7300.
Positive HIV Contact Tracing
HIV and AIDS Surveillance
Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
ADAP provides antiretroviral medications to uninsured, underinsured and some insured individuals living with HIV. Services are provided through the distribution of medications directly to eligible clients or by purchase of health insurance that includes coverage for HIV-related medications.
AIDS Patient Care Network and Ryan White Program
For More Information:
- AIDS Information, Counseling and Testing, and Anonymous Appointments - 321-690-6486
- HIV/AIDS Surveillance - 321-690-6485
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program - 321-634-6308 or 321-637-7319
- HOPWA, Patient Care, and Ryan White - 321-690-6485 or 321-690-6444
- Department of Health website - http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/aids/index.html.
Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline:
- English - 1-800-FLA-AIDS (352-2437)
- Spanish - 1-800-545-SIDA (545-7432)
- Creole - 1-800-AIDS-101 (243-7101)