Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS)
2575 N. Courtenay Pkwy
Merritt Island, FL 32953
Health Education and Risk Reduction Program
Counseling and Testing
The Florida Department of Health in Brevard County provides counseling and testing on an Anonymous or Confidential basis.
Anonymous - no names are used so patients are provided anonymity. The patient is instructed to return to the clinic in two weeks for results and post-testing counseling. To make an appointment call 321-690-6486.
Confidential - counseling and testing is provided in our STD (sexually transmitted disease), Family planning, and Maternity clinics, with each patient signing a written consent form. To schedule an appointment for the Melbourne Clinic, call 321-726-2909. To schedule an appointment for the Viera or Titusville Clinic, call 321-637-7300.
Positive HIV Contact Tracing
HIV and AIDS Surveillance
Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS (HOPWA)
AIDS Drug Assistance Program (ADAP)
AIDS Patient Care Network and Ryan White Program
Project AIDS Care (Waiver 0194)
For More Information:
- AIDS Information, Counseling and Testing, and Anonymous Appointments - 321-690-6486
- HIV/AIDS Surveillance - 321-690-6485
- AIDS Drug Assistance Program - 321-690-6498 or 321-634-6308
- HOPWA, Patient Care, Project AIDS Care (Waiver) and Ryan White - 321-690-6486 or 321-690-6444
- Department of Health website - http://www.floridahealth.gov/diseases-and-conditions/aids/index.html.
Florida HIV/AIDS Hotline:
- English - 1-800-FLA-AIDS (352-2437)
- Spanish - 1-800-545-SIDA (545-7432)
- Creole - 1-800-AIDS-101 (243-7101)