No events at this time
Florida’s priority is to locate and rescue survivors of Hurricane Ian. Local, state, and national search and rescue teams are working quickly to get to those in need.
While many Floridians were able to evacuate safely, some decided or were forced to shelter in place.
To assist in these efforts, the public should complete the Emergency Service Request Form on behalf of themselves or with the last known location of their loved one(s).
This information will help rescue workers locate you and your loved ones as quickly as possible.Emergency Service Request Form
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Brevard County Core Network
- FDOH Encourages Floridians to Be Prepared Ahead of Tropical Storm Nicole's Landfall
- Tropical Storm Nicole - Early Prescription Refills Permitted Under State of Emergency
- FDOH and DCF Leadership Visit Volusia County Core Network
- Florida Department of Health Brevard County Providing Lifesaving Naloxone to Reduce Substance Abuse Deaths
- What to do if Your Well is Flooded
- Risks to Water Supply Due to Storms
- Proper Sewage Cleanup Procedures
- Storms can Cause Problems with Septic Tank Systems
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals