It's a New Day in Public Health.
The Florida Department of Health works to protect, promote & improve the health of all people in Florida through integrated state, county & community efforts.
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
Women, Infants and Children (WIC)-Se habla español.
2555 Judge Fran Jamieson Way
Viera, FL 32940
WIC is a federally funded nutrition program for Women, Infants, and Children. WIC provides the following at no cost: healthy foods, nutrition education and counseling, breastfeeding support, and referrals for health care and community services.
Who is Eligible?
- Women who have recently been pregnant
- Infants and children under five years old
- You must be moderate or low income
- You do not have to be on public assistance to apply
- Healthy foods such as fresh fruits and vegetables, whole-grain bread, cereals, rice and tortillas, milk, cheese, tuna and salmon, baby food, formula and much more!
- Nutrition Counseling
- Breastfeeding Counseling
- Healthcare Referrals
WIC services are provided at the Melbourne, Titusville and Viera clinics Monday through Friday 7am-5pm. We also have several satellite locations available throughout Brevard County. For information on these locations or to apply, please call the WIC Appointment Line at 321-639-5793.
For more information, please visit https://www.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/wic/.
Connect with DOH