- Animal Care Facilities
- Arbovirus Sentinel Chicken Surveillance
- Biomedical Waste
- Body Piercing
- Drowning Prevention
- Food Safety and Sanitation
- Group Care
- Healthy Beaches
- Indoor Air, Mold, and Radon
- Mobile Home and RV Parks
- PACE EH
- Pools and Spas
- Sanitary Nuisances
- Well Construction
Mobile Home and RV Parks
The main objective of the Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Park Program is to minimize the risk of illness and injuries in a residential park-type setting. The program focuses on ensuring residents/patrons are provided with safe drinking water, proper sewage and refuse disposal, and vermin control.
Any person wanting to operate a mobile home/recreational vehicle park or camp in Brevard County must submit a completed Form DH4037 Application for Mobile Home Park, Mobile Home Park Housing Migrant Farmworkers, Lodging Park, Recreational Vehicle Park, or Recreational Camp, a set of park plans in accordance with Chapter 64E-15, Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.) and applicable fee to the Florida Department of Health in Brevard County Environmental Health Services and be granted a license prior to operation. The permit year runs from October 1 to September 30; first year licenses are prorated on a quarterly basis. Licenses must be renewed annually; failure to renew on time will result in the assessment of a $35.00 late fee.
Licensing and inspections are required for mobile home and recreational vehicle parks that have five or more sites.
For more information on mobile home and recreational vehicle parks in the State of Florida, please visit https://www.floridahealth.gov/environmental-health/mobile-home-parks/index.html.
- Application form for a: Mobile Home Park, Mobile Home Park Housing Migrant Farmworkers, Lodging Park, Recreational Vehicle Park, or Recreational Camp
- Environmental Health Preparedness Toolkit for Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Parks for Owners, Operators, and/or Managers
- Environmental Health Preparedness Toolkit for Mobile Home and Recreational Vehicle Parks for Residents
- Mobile Home Park rules: Chapter 64E-15, F.A.C.
- Mobile Home Park Statute (513, F.S.)
- RV Park Site Rate Schedule
- Statewide Mobile Home/RV Park Listing
- Statewide Mobile Home/RV Park Listing Codes
The department has a guide for parents to help them select a summer camp for their child titled Sending Kids to Camp in Safety - What Every Parent Needs to Know.